The inclination switch ISW2SP360 is used for the one- or two-dimensional monitoring of inclination angles in the range of ±180° or 0 … 360°. By using the optionally available programming adapter the configuration of the switching thresholds can be realized directly. Additional functions like logical signal combinations, vibration filter and hysteresis can be set individually via the PC software. Furthermore, the switching thresholds are configurable arbitrarily on one but also on different axes.
- 2‑dimensional inclination switch with programmable switching thresholds between ±180°or 0 … 360°
- 2 switching outputs, potential-free, 30 V, 500 mA, NO or NC configurable
- Supply voltage : 8 V … 28 V
- Small, simply mountable ABS-housing
- Suitable for industrial use